What payment forms do you accept?
While we appreciate hugs and good jokes, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express as payment for your order.
Are there any fees?
At Eat Well Nashville, one of our top priorities is to constantly improve our sustainability so we have the smallest carbon footprint as possible in our community. In order to help us do this, we charge a delivery fee of $5.95 for all home and commercial deliveries. However, with this fee also comes delivery of your meals in state-of-the-art foil space bags which will keep your meals chilled during our designated delivery time windows!
Not feeling the fee? You can also grab your meals at one of our convenient pick-up locations every Monday and waive the fee completely!
Is there an order minimum/maximum?
Hunger knows no bounds. Order as little or as much as you’d like!
What are your delivery days and ordering cutoff times?
Our order cut-off deadline is 11am every Friday! We deliver every Sunday between 1pm and 7pm, and every Monday between 10am and 4pm.
Can I place an order as a gift or send a gift card?
Absolutely! You have two options.
1) You may send a virtual gift certificate. Click here to view our gift certificate options.
2) You may place an order to send meals as a gift. To do this, please include the recipient’s address in the shipping information (right-hand side) on the check-out page. We also recommend including their phone number in the phone section on the billing information so they receive a text update when their gift has been delivered. Please call us at (615) 431-3773 with any additional questions.
How long are your meals good for?
Thanks to the advanced culinary technology we have in our custom-built kitchen, all of our meals will stay fresh in your refrigerator for up to 3-5 days. Each meal will have a designated “Best By” date on its label!
Do I need to cook the food?
Nope! Each meal is fully cooked and it just needs to be re-heated. The heating instructions for each meal can be found on the label!
What dietary plans do you offer?
We offer paleo, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and Whole30 meal options. Our customizable menu also allows you to build your meals (pick one main and two sides) with your own preferences in mind, and our bulk menu allows you to purchase individually packaged bulk proteins and sides!
I’m allergic to_______, how can I be sure my food is safe?
At Eat Well Nashville, we care about the safety of our customers. All of our chefs are trained and certified in proper food handling procedures and we provide our customers with complete list of ingredients for every dish we prepare. We take food allergies very seriously. While we do our best to avoid allergen cross-contamination, our facility is used to process peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, shellfish, and other common allergens, so we cannot assume any liability for adverse reactions to food prepared or delivered by Eat Well Nashville.
Can I make substitutions/changes to my meals or exclude ingredients that I may be allergic to/don’t like?
In order to maintain the quality and affordability of the Eat Well experience, we aren’t able to customize our dishes to exclude specific ingredients. However, we encourage you to check out our customizable menu where you can build your own meals based on your preferences!
Where do you source your ingredients from?
We source our ingredients from a variety of vendors, including local farmers, produce companies, and regional food service distributors. We are committed to responsible, sustainable business practices, and order locally-produced ingredients whenever possible.
I don’t like my meals; now what?
Good food = good mood. If you didn’t love your meal for any reason, let us know! We’ll share your feedback directly with our culinary team and do whatever we can to make sure we find you something that’ll help you crush your hunger.
What’s your service area?
We currently offer home/commercial delivery and pick-up locations in all of Davidson county, most of Williamson county, Hendersonville, and Murfreesboro.
What time can I expect my meals?
Delivery times vary depending on specific location and volume of orders; however, you will receive a text message from our delivery driver when they are en route to your location! We deliver between 1pm and 7pm on Sunday, and between 10am and 4pm on Monday.
(Pro tip: no need to be home for delivery!)
Do I need to be home to receive my meals?
No, you don’t need to be home in order for us to deliver; our drivers will leave your meals in our state-of-the-art foil ice-packed bags on your doorstep (or elsewhere, per your instructions).
Can I pick up my meals?
We offer the option to pick up your meals at one of our convenient pick-up locations every week! Plus, there’s no delivery fee when you choose to pick up your meals. While we add new pick-up locations on a regular basis to accommodate as many customers as possible, we currently offer the following:
- Title Boxing Cool Springs (Parking Lot) (1550 W McEwen Dr, Franklin) | SUNDAY 6:30pm-7pm
- Crossfit Combustion (Parking Lot) (133 Locke Ave, Spring Hill) | SUNDAY, 3pm
- Spine and Strength (5202 Centennial Blvd, Suite 105, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-6pm
- D1 Sports Training Nashville (7115 S. Springs Dr, Franklin) | MONDAY, 4pm-7pm
- Chadwick’s Fitness (119 Seaboard Lane, Suite 401, Franklin) | MONDAY, 4pm-7pm
- Orangetheory Fitness Hendersonville (281 Indian Lake Blvd, Suite 200, Hendersonville) | MONDAY, 4pm-7pm
- MPOWER (2004 Hayes Street, Suite 110, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-6pm (Park in the visitors garage off of Hayes street; follow sign in the lobby to MPOWER in suite #110)
- The Ascent (831 Park Ave, Murfreesboro) | MONDAY, 5pm-10pm
- Title Boxing East Nashville (605 Gallatin Ave, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-7pm
- Eat Well Kitchen (Back of Building) (500 Interstate Blvd, Suite 100, Nashville)| MONDAY, 11am-5pm
- Title Boxing Cool Springs (Inside Gym) (1550 W McEwen Dr, Franklin) | MONDAY 4pm-8pm
- TNB Fitness (509 Craighead Street, Suite 100, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-6:30pm
- Temple Fitness (114 SE Parkway Ct, Suite 100, Franklin) | MONDAY, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- World Gym Music City (114 George L Davis Blvd, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-8pm
- 360 Fitness (3744 Annex Ave, A3, Nashville) | MONDAY, 4pm-7pm
Can I change my delivery address or delivery date after placing an order?
To ensure we provide the best delivery experience possible for all of our customers, unfortunately we are not able to change the delivery address or delivery date after an order is placed.
What if I miss the cutoff time to order for delivery on a specific day? Can you squeeze my order in and still deliver on the day I want?
In order to reduce food waste and ensure the highest quality experience for each customer as possible, our chef only orders and prepares the exact amount of food that we have orders for at the cutoff time. Because of this, we aren’t able to add in additional orders after the cutoff time has passed. However, we would love to serve you on the next upcoming delivery day!
Pick-Up Location Map
How do I update my credit card, dietary preferences, address, or other account information?
Click the ‘Account’ link in the header menu above, and find the information you’d like to change. Enter the new information in the space where the old is stored, then click ‘Save’.