Terms & Conditions
Eat Well Nashville’s Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.eatwellnashville.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must be a new customer, defined as having never placed an order with Eat Well Nashville at any time prior to the referral.
- Reward Payments. Rewards will be paid out in store credit, redeemable only at www.eatwellnashville.com. Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Eat Well Nashville’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Eat Well Nashville’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Eat Well Nashville’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Eat Well Nashville reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Eat Well Nashville Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Eat Well Nashville reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.