Let’s get real for a second: Eating well is REALLY hard sometimes. Maybe you’re like me and you’re just busy every hour of every day. Or maybe your Netflix-binging is getting in the way of cooking (been there). Or you just suck at cooking (also: me). Or the idea of meal prepping sounds like way too much work and it’s not even worth the kickass Instagram pic you get when you’re done.
Either way, I feel you. I LOVE food, especially when it’s healthy and tasty at the same time, but I also hate wasting hours every single week wandering around the grocery store and cooking food I don’t even really want to eat.
That’s why we created Eat Well Nashville. We’ve done all the hard work — shopping, chopping, and cooking — to prepare healthy, ridiculously yummy meals for you, and then we deliver them directly to your door. All you have to do is heat and eat.
Still confused on how it works? Let me break it down for you:
- Visit our menu and pick whichever meals makes your stomach growl the loudest.
- Proceed to checkout. (Pro Tip: Delivery is FREE when you order at least 5 meals.)
- Pick your delivery location + date. Want delivery for Tuesday? Order by 11:59pm on Saturday. Want delivery Friday? Order by 11:59pm on Tuesday. (P.S. Delivery 5 days a week is coming soon!)
- Work up an appetite. (As if you even needed to try.)
- Check your doorstep on delivery day. Our meals are delivered in insulated, ice-packed bags that will keep your meals chilled for hours, so no need to be home for delivery.
- Your meals will last up to 5 days, so when you’re ready, pop it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes and DIG IN!
Hungry yet? Check out our menu + get ready for some grub!
Director of Marketing