Not sure if you know this, but we take meal prep very seriously – and when you’re on a mission to help the community eat well and live better by delivering thousands of meals directly to your customers’ homes and offices every month, you’ve gotta have the right tools and the right team in place to make the magic happen.
Without our brand new, custom-built, tech-enabled commercial kitchen and our hardworking, meal-prep-obsessed team, we wouldn’t be able to fill your fridges every week. So… Let’s get the inside look into the heart of Eat Well: our team + our kitchen!
No one has mastered meal prep better than Executive Chef Ryan and Sous Chef Sam. Ryan and Sam fearlessly lead our kitchen team full of foodies who care about more than just making yummy grub; they care about creating nutritious meals to give you the fuel you need to live your best life.
And this is where the magic happens. To make sure we’re able to serve you the tastiest, freshest meals that will be just as yummy reheated in your microwave or oven as it is the moment our team is done preparing it, we built our very own kitchen designed specifically for this type of meal prep.
Check out a few fun facts about the Eat Well kitchen, and keep an eye out for events coming up soon for a chance to take a tour of the kitchen yourself!
- Our kitchen is one of the largest commercial kitchens in all of Nashville
- We have top-of-the-line technology (like the same ovens as Disneyworld) that allows us to cook large quantities of affordable and tasty meals quickly without having to compromise on quality or price
- Our cooked meals stay delicious for up to 5 days from the day we deliver to your home or office! (P.S. We deliver our meals in insulated, ice-packed bags that will stay chilled for up to 8 hours, so you don’t even need to be home for delivery!)
- Having a ton of space and high-tech equipment also allows us to serve a huge menu with tons of variety! We typically have 20-30 chef-created gluten-free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, and family-size meals available, along with a customizable menu where you can build your own meals. We also introduce new items each week!
- Starting next week, we’ll be the only meal prep delivery service in all of Tennessee that is an official licensed partner of Whole30 with a totally customizable Whole30-approved menu!
Hungry yet? Head over to the menu to place your order online and schedule delivery!