To our Eat Well Nash Pack,
As you know, we’re on a mission to make natural, healthy food as accessible as possible to our community. We believe that eating well shouldn’t be difficult or expensive, and that healthy food is a key ingredient in helping you live your best life.
Through initiatives like introducing customizable meals, becoming the only licensed Whole30-approved meal prep partner local to Nashville, and making our ingredient list for each meal completely transparent, we are always on the hunt to find ways to help our mission reach more people and help Nashville become a little healthier every single day.
And this is where our friends at Fitness and Ready Meals come in. Fitness and Ready Meals launched several years ago with a similar mission: to use their passion for health and fitness to provide both the community with healthy food tailored to fit any goal or lifestyle. With our goals so aligned with one another, we’ve been presented with an opportunity that will allow us take our mission at Eat Well to the next level, and we are thrilled to announce that Fitness and Ready Meals will become a part of the Eat Well Nashville family on June 19th.
For current Eat Well customers, this means that you will see a few changes coming up soon – changes that we think you’ll love! Some of those changes will include more menu options, additional convenient pick-up locations, and exciting partnerships with local fitness and wellness organizations that will make it easier for you reach your personal health goals.
For Fitness and Ready Meal customers, here are a few things about Eat Well Nashville that we think you’ll love:
- We only use healthy, natural ingredients in our meals, and we offer paleo, vegan/vegetarian, gluten-free, Whole30, and customizable menu options, with new items added each week
- We’ll be adding your F.A.R.M customer favorites to their menu, so you can still order your go-to meals each week
- You can find nutritional information and ingredients for each meal on the website and on the label placed on each meal (along with heating instructions)
- Our website never shuts down like F.A.R.M’s does – you can view the menu and place your order 24/7 at EatWellNashville.com
- Order cut-off is at 11AM every Friday, with home deliveries happening every Sunday and commercial deliveries and pick-ups every Monday
- We have a dedicated customer service team that you can reach via email ([email protected]), phone (615-431-3773), or social media (@EatWellNash)
Fitness and Ready Meals will officially become a part of Eat Well Nashville on June 19th and we will be working closely with the F.A.R.M team as long as necessary to make this transition as easy as possible for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us anytime. We could not be more excited about this opportunity and we hope you are too!
As always, thank you all for your support!
Spencer Donaldson, CEO