Drinking Water Is The Most Important Thing You Can Do Today
The Importance of Water
Up to 60% of the adult human body is made up of water. If this doesn't show you how important it is for us to consume water then I don't know what will. Water performs many important functions in the body, but here are a few of the most important:
- Protects the organs and tissues.
- Carries nutrients and oxygen to the cells.
- Lubricates joints.
- Helps flush out waste products.
- Keeps your body hydrated.
- Regulates body temperature.
- Helps dissolve minerals and nutrients for better absorption.
Drinking Enough Water Per Day
We understand that it's hard to drink enough water every single day when we have a million other things to do as well. It is vital for us to drink water though so we are going to give you some tips and tricks on how to drink enough water every single day. First off, you need to figure out how much water your body needs.
Here is the Mayo Clinic's recommendation of daily water intake for both genders:
- About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids for men
- About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women
Now we have to establish a habit to ensure you achieve this goal of daily water intake. Here are the best ways to accomplish this:
- Buy a planner to schedule your daily essential tasks.
- Use sticky notes to remind yourself of important tasks.
- Add a daily reminder on your phone or computer.
- Buy a large reusable water bottle that you keep with you at all times.
We hope these tips will help you consume enough water on a daily basis, which will help you live a happier and healthier life.
Eating Healthy Meals By Ordering Meal Prep From Eat Well Nashville
Another important aspect of day to day life is eating a balanced and nutritous diet. Thankfully for you, we have tons of healthy, delicious, and affordable meal options that can be delivered right to your front door.