COVID-19 Prevention Policy
We believe in transparency and honesty over everything here at Eat Well Nashville! That’s why we want to explain the lengths that we go to, to make sure we are keeping our customers and employees safe, happy, & healthy!
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, we have followed strict sanitation and cleanliness policies to ensure we are adhering to state and federal food safety guidelines.
Here are some of the sanitation policies and processes in place at Eat Well Nashville:
- Cooking foods at high temperatures that will kill all bacteria, viruses, & germs.
- Flash-chilling all food down to food safe temperatures.
- Requiring all staff to wear hair nets, gloves, and masks.
- Cleaning & sanitizing the kitchen multiple times per day.
- Strict policy on staff illness (including paid sick leave for all).
We do all of this and more to ensure that we can continue delivering nutritious & delicious, ready-to-eat meals to the people who rely on us most. We are here for you and our amazing crew is working around the clock to make sure Middle Tennessee is still able to eat well and live better!